- What it is?
- How to uSE
The best skin, hair, and body oil we could formulate.
Our all-in-one luxurious formulation of six nourishing plant and seed oils helps moisturize and soften dry skin all over the body; quickly whisks away makeup and mascara, and helps soften and smooth the hair for radiant shine and healthy body.
Meet our luxurious oils—sourced from nature and packed with anti-oxidant and hydrating properties to nourish, moisturize, and pamper the skin from head-to-toe.
Vegan and cruelty-free, this dynamic blend is perfect for all skin types and everyone in your family.
- MCT (MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDE) OIL (Food Grade): Ultra-pure MCT oil derived from coconut and castor bean oils (palm-free). Highly-stable with a long shelf life, our MCT Oil softens, smooths, and helps deeply nourish the skin while promoting absorption of the other key oils. Leaves skin silky soft and smooth, absorbs quickly, and has a dry, non-oily texture.
- JOJOBA SEED OIL: This luscious oil mimics the lipid (or moisture) content of the skin to help prevent dehydration and cell damage. Non-comedogenic formula absorbs instantly to help increase softness and suppleness, while helping improve the appearance of superficial lines.
- OLIVE OIL: my personal tribute to the country where I was born, Italy. The Mediterranean skincare darling that’s been used for hundreds of years to help soften, smooth, nourish, and protect the skin. Derived from pressing the ripe fruit of the olive tree, Olive Oil contains nourishing unsaponifiables to moisturize and help revitalize the skin, hair, and nails.
- AVOCADO OIL : exceptional moisturizer shown to be highly beneficial in helping to minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Rich in vitamins A and C, Avocado Oil provides outstanding antioxidant protection, helping leave skin nourished, rejuvenated, and radiant.
- PRICKLY PEAR OIL : Luxurious and rare botanical oil from the mysterious Prickly Pear bush. Provides excellent moisturizing, smoothing, and antioxidant qualities, while helping to improve the lipid barrier and revitalize mature skin.
- VITAMIN E : The skincare all-star! Vitamin E provides excellent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping leave skin deeply moisturized and soft. Also helps prolong the shelf life of our Multi-Use Body Oil.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula perfect for all skin types .
- Multitasking benefits for skin, hair, beard, cuticle, and everything in between.
- Spray nozzle to cleanly dispense only the amount you need and avoid messes.
- Dry, non-oily after feel on the skin.
- Delivers a high-gloss, super-smooth finish to all hair types.
- Formulated by a professional cosmetic chemist for efficacy and purity.
- Quality and safety ensured.
- Palm-oil free.
- As a Cleanser: saturate a cotton pad with a small amount of Multi-Purpose Oil, and gently massage over face in a circular motion. May be safely used around the eyes to remove eye makeup and mascara. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- As a Moisturizer: For ultra smooth skin that lasts, apply two pumps to palms and massage gently over the skin: face, neck, arms, elbows, knees, heels, feet— everywhere and especially where cellulite and stretch marks are more evident.May be used in the shower for an added boost of hydration, or for very dry skin, one pump may be mixed into favorite moisturizing cream for deeply hydrating benefits.
- As a Hair Treat: For a deep conditioning hair treatment, spray two-four pumps of Multi-Use Body Oil into palms, and then gently massage into hair and scalp, allowing Oil to sit for 15 minutes on the hair. Shampoo and condition as normal.
100% PURE blend of Organic & Natural oils. VEGAN, GLUTEN and GMO FREE. MCT Oil (food grade), Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Prickly Pear oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil.
MCT Oil (Food grade ) has excellent skin smoothing properties and promotes skin penetration of the other oils. It’s stable against oxidation for a long shelf life. Sourced as a palm-free, our MCT oil is derived from castor bean and coconut. It gives a non-oily, elegant after feel and has great spreading properties.
JOJOBA SEED OIL is non-comedogenic and easily penetrates skin for a softer, smoother complexion. It mimics the lipid content of skin and helps prevent moisture loss and cell damage. It also increases suppleness to improve the appearance of superficial lines.
OLIVE OIL originates in the Mediterranean basin and has been known for hundreds of years for its cosmetic skin benefits. The oil, derived from pressing the fruit of the olive tree, contains nourishing unsaponifiables to moisturize and restructure the skin.
AVOCADO OIL is an exceptional moisturizer. it has shown efficacy to help minimizing the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
PRICKLY PEAR OIL is one of the most luxurious cosmetic oils.It has excellent moisturizing, smoothening, and antioxidant qualities. It also improves the lipid barrier, and revitalizes matured skin.
VITAMIN E is an excellent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It has good moisturization properties, and leaves skin feeling smooth. It also improves shelf life of other oils.