Here’s why this is the best and only moisturizer for dry skin you’ll need.
- Niacinamide, ceramide, and hyaluronic acid aggressively tackle the 2 main causes of dry skin: a compromised barrier and a lack of moisture.
- Blend of exotic Jojoba oil ,Blessed Thistle ester , and a drop of Castor oil to lock in moisture without the greasiness.
- Violet Miron glass bottle ensures total protection from UV rays so you rest assured your moisturizer won’t decay within a few weeks.
- No false marketing claims, fake before and after pictures, reviews, and hefty prices.
- Full formula disclosure so you know exactly what you’re paying for (see the third image). We have nothing to hide. How many companies do you know that do that?
- 2 oz bottle – Enough product for months.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Jojoba Oil, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl -3 stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol, Polisorbate 20, Glycerin, Soybean Glycerides , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, carbomer, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This unisex moisturizer is perfect for whoever has dry skin that can’t keep water in.
“This is a rich moisturizer for dry skin. It might feels too much for oily skin so I don’t recommend it for acne or oily skin.”